Customer Service 866.965.0400

Morning Dew

Kustom_FX

Question

OK, where I live is about 1 mile south of Lake Erie, so at night it cools down pretty well. Last night was in the mid 60s and was 80 the day before.. So this am (sorry should have taken pics) TBSS was all dewy. Question if I SD or WW the night before and I know its clean, how do I DE-Dew it without screwing it up?

7 answers to this question

Depends how much dirt comes with the dew. I know when I go to work with my shiny/super clean Ranger, in the morning it's covered with dew. However, there's enough dirt/dust with it I'm afraid to use the WW. And, that's the reason I don't take the Thunderbird to work.

I believe if use copious amounts of WCW, and light pressure you would be safe. Last weekend we went on a Corvette run and got rain then snowed on. I went through a bottle of WCW that weekend but no deleterious effects on my yellow Corvette.

Bruce

I believe if use copious amounts of WCW, and light pressure you would be safe. Last weekend we went on a Corvette run and got rain then snowed on. I went through a bottle of WCW that weekend but no deleterious effects on my yellow Corvette.

Bruce

:iagree: Use plenty WCW and several towels, remember to keep turning towels with light pressure.:cheers:

Dew usually leaves no marks for me and I drive a black car.

I hate it too because it freaks me out, but as long as I don't run the wipers if it's on the window or anything, it usually disappears without issue for me. Then, later on in the day I can do a wipedown.

Archived