Customer Service 866.965.0400

Is it already ready already?

GTO Guy

i dunno. my wife yelled across the room "this in and out spray you have been talking about is 120 BUX?!?!?!" I was like "what are you talking about?" and she said "does it turn you on that i am on your Adam's site".....wellllll I gotta go now!

i dunno. my wife yelled across the room "this in and out spray you have been talking about is 120 BUX?!?!?!" I was like "what are you talking about?" and she said "does it turn you on that i am on your Adam's site".....wellllll I gotta go now!

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

I did find it listed in the dealers section, but not as a link, only in the order list. That link was probably setup by mistake. However that is a good sign and it will probably be available real soon.

Ya'll have to remember that dealers get to pre-order a lot of stuff so they can have it on the shelf on go live day. It looks like Dylan built the content minus the picture.

Chris

Hang on a little longer!:D

Says the guy who probably just recieved a pallet of the stuff. :lolsmack:

Well I am heading to my Brothers place in WV soon, Shinnston is not that far away, I could make a stop at the Pontiac Stables and see what Chris is stockpiling! LOL :drool:

Archived