Customer Service 866.965.0400

Metal Polish #1 (polished aluminum/billet)

Team Adam's

Question

Adams_MAY08-standard-Disc-PCCP.gif

Metal Polish #1

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-68-metal-polish-1-16oz.aspx

68.jpg

This pure liquid magic works wonders on stainless, brass, billet, chrome, and nickel. Our customers raved about the results the polish achieved on various metals that we now call it Adam’s Metal Polish #1. The liquid formula does not scratch and is safe to use on delicate metals. Follow with Adam’s Metal Polish #2 for additional shine and maintenance. Now, our Metal Polishes are increased from 12 to 16 ounces, per customer requests.

10 answers to this question

Would this work on unpolished metals? Things I'm looking to shine up a bit: stock steel mufflers, control arms, metal tubing for a/c unit (under the hood). I tried the Spray Glaze on my exhaust pipes and it just cleaned them up a little, no big improvement.

What's the best way to tackle this and what kind of results should I expect? I know stock steel isn't the easiest to polish

I believe it is a chemical cleaner not an abrasive. I don't think there would be any benefit to applying with the PC. And I wouldn't use that pad that comes with the PC for anything besides the tile in my bathroom :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Okay so the pad is worthless, at this point.:lolsmack:

I don't do bathrooms. I traded my wife bathrooms for windows. Long ago...

Is there no rubbing involved in the metal polish process?

Possibly I've been doing it wrong. then.

I know it's a chemical cut and not an abrasive one. Is it a simple wipe on and wipe off?

I've been rubbing it in. Is that a No No?