Customer Service 866.965.0400

Silverado?

trashauler

Ok i just purchased a new 2010 Silverado for my dd to keep the miles off the Camaro. Sorry no pics yet it hasnt gotten the Adams treatment yet. For some reason they dont come will wheel well guards on the back. You can buy them for about 80 bucks. My question is should I go with the plastic guards you can buy, or undercoat it.

I am thinking of trying the undercoat and then if I dont like it I can always add the liners.

What do you think?

I would buy them over doing under coating defentially. I wish my father would have done this on his 09. What color did you get? Crew cab? Get the z71 appearance package?:jester:I love silverados cant you tell :thumbsup: Get the big boy 6.2?

(These are the inner fenderwells on the bed that are painted body color.)

I just bought a Silverado also. Out here in California I just cleaned them up and sprayed in Dupli-color undercoating. It looks great and seems to hold up, plus can be touched up anytime. Even the salesman couldn't believe what a difference it made, he wants to do it to all new trucks now. Back in Illinois you might be better off with the plastic liners though.

Congrats on the new truck.

Bruce

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i say undercoat them i am in the process of doing mine i will post some after pics tomorrow i did a base coat of black rustoleum to protect against rust and the permatex heavy duty spray undercoating doing multiple coats. so far i have about 17$ into it and it looks great cant beat the cost either

Archived