Customer Service 866.965.0400

That Adam's Smell

MrVette83

I thought my Adam's bretheren would appreciate this. I'm at a doctors office right now in the waiting room. I really have no clue what air freshener they use at this place. But as I sit here I realize it smells just like someone brought a 5 gallon jug of Detail Spray and poured it all over the floor. The smell in here is awesome. :lol:

Just thought I'd share. Hoping the battery on the iPhone doesn't die before I get called back.

Alas. I am now in the solitary room and it smells like major anti bacterial and disenfectant products. Not really Lysol, but definitely not anything Adam's.

So, sorta like the glass sealant! :jester:

Not the best smelling Adam's product, but I swear by it now.

So, sorta like the glass sealant! :jester:

Not the best smelling Adam's product, but I swear by it now.

Haha. You're right, it does smell about like Adam's Glass Sealant. I won't lie to you. The first time I sealed glass with that stuff I made the mistake of breathing in as I spritzed it on the sponge. Sounded like I was in the garage smoking something, lol.

Haha. You're right, it does smell about like Adam's Glass Sealant. I won't lie to you. The first time I sealed glass with that stuff I made the mistake of breathing in as I spritzed it on the sponge. Sounded like I was in the garage smoking something, lol.

:lolsmack:

Me too! But I was smoking something. :jester:

A cigar!

Archived