Customer Service 866.965.0400

Shipping and Packaging.

Takes 3-5 days maximum for Adam's Products to arrive, I'm really out of words and amazed of the packaging method, I bet throwing the parcel out of the FedEx van will bounce without a scratch.

Those cartons cost alot I guess, its double sided walls protect things really well, overall ! :thumbsup:

Thank you Adams Polishes! :cheers:

Yes I actually have saved all my Adam's boxes because of their quality & durability! I use them round the house, and I used one to reship some Adam's to a friend. Yes I agree, great packaging and product protection.

Thanks Foxxer,

I'll pass your kind words on to the warehouse guys... they do take a lot of pride and put a lot of personal attention into packing boxes so the product arrives intact. I recently got a shipment of stuff for a demo and I was blown away at how well they got everything to fit and kept it nice and safe... they must play a lot of tetris for practice :D

files.php?file=Tetris_172445586.png

Thanks Foxxer,

I'll pass your kind words on to the warehouse guys... they do take a lot of pride and put a lot of personal attention into packing boxes so the product arrives intact. I recently got a shipment of stuff for a demo and I was blown away at how well they got everything to fit and kept it nice and safe... they must play a lot of tetris for practice :D

True that! Hahaha! :lolsmack:

img00617201006161923.jpg

:rockon:

Archived