Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy from IL

audiovibe

Just popping in to say hi. I normally use Meguires products but I am running low and my car is in need of a cleaning, so I figured what a better time to try a different product. I ordered a lot of Adams products today and I have read a lot of great reviews. Adams guarantee is also a reason I decided to try his product, who else stands behind their product with 110%.

I really cant wait to try the stuff out, the only down side is that I have a white car so I dont get the deep deep shine as y'all with dark cars.

Welcome Aron! Lots of us were Megs users, then we saw the light! You'll be really impressed with the results you get with Adam's. Best stuff out there. :cheers:

Welcome-05a.gif:hi::hi:

I am glad you could join us.

You will not be disappointed with your shipment of Adam's products. Just like you said...what do you have to lose?? Its guaranteed 110%. :2thumbs:

His products are spectacular. Why do you think he offers such a good guarantee?? He also has a terrific staff of people working for him and they are willing to answer any question just by calling, emailing or live chat.

Please post pics when you get the chance. jay.gif

Thanks all! I am from Sterling, Its about an hour south west of Rockford and about an hour east of Moline.

I really wish I could make it to the Bloomington Gold show, but the wife has some plans for me.

I really cant wait for the shipment, every where I read about how awesome the products and the people are. It is part of the reason I wanted to try the products out.

Thanks all! I am from Sterling, Its about an hour south west of Rockford and about an hour east of Moline.

I really wish I could make it to the Bloomington Gold show, but the wife has some plans for me.

I really cant wait for the shipment, every where I read about how awesome the products and the people are. It is part of the reason I wanted to try the products out.

Cool! We have a store in Rock Falls.

Archived