Customer Service 866.965.0400

2006 Pontiac GTO Silver/Red, 6 Speed

MSUGTO

I’m looking to sell my GTO, as the title states, it's a 2006 Pontiac GTO that is Quicksilver on red with the six-speed transmission and factory 18" wheels that have been powder coated. There are 82,xxx miles on the car, despite that I have kept it in very good condition with all the maintenance performed by myself. There is one area below the rear passenger's side tail light where the paint is cracked on the bumper from where I had backed into another vehicle. The bumper cover is not damaged it's just that the paint is cracked. I'm looking to get $15,500 for the car but would like to hear other offers if you've got them. Below is a list of modifications I have added to the vehicle-

Interior-

Lou's short stick and Hurst pistol grip handle replaced factory piece. Factory handle will go with the car in the sale.

Suspension-

All bushings have been replaced with Pedder's pieces as well as the struts, shocks and springs. For the front struts and rear shocks I went with Lovell's and then King for their springs which lower the car 1/2" all around.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at zurlogtp@hotmail.com. This vehicle has been well loved by Adam's Products!

Archived