Customer Service 866.965.0400

Leather Cleaner / Conditioner Results

The Ryan

Question

Hey guys - I posted this over at Camaro5, I figured ya'll would enjoy it here as well:

Here's another fun one I did...

I've recently been getting a few PM's and have seen a few threads as to what kind of leather conditioner everyone should use on the "2" models that come with Leather interiors.

My vote is... You guessed it - Adam's Leather Conditioner, used in unison with Adam's Leather and Interior cleaner.

Everyone around here knows I'm a huge fan of Adam's products, and I wear his shirt proudly now that I got my hands on one! :happyanim:

Adam's products aren't the only products I have on my shelves. Keep that in mind when I recommend a product, its because its my favorite or; go-to product when I need it for a specific task.

So now that you've read my little rah-rah I love Adam's spiel.. Here's some results.

So... What we will be working on today Mr. Ryan? We're going to be cleaning up Ryan's stinky work boots! Yes indeed - This here pair of Redwings 606's ($189 MSRP) have seen the likes of some nasty stuff in last 2 & 1/2 years. My job consists of crawling attics and crawl spaces, climbing 28' ladders, swingin' hammers, ect. all on a regular basis. These boots have seen better days.

In this fine write up, you will see the use of the following products:

Adam's Leather & Interior Cleaner

Adam's Leather Conditioner

Adam's Dressing Applicator

Crappy "Brand X" Microfiber towel (Lets face it these puppies aren't seeing any good MF towels)

So, here's our subjects:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Here's a few shots after just a wipe down with Adam's Leather and Interior Cleaner. Notice how dirty the brand new MF towel is after just 1 boot.

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Now here's a finished boot after applying Adam's Leather Conditioner. How's that untreated boot lookin' compared to the one that got some love?

7.jpg

8.jpg

Here's our finished pair. Not too shabby for 2 1/2 year old beat up boots aye?

9.jpg

10.jpg

Thanks for checkin' it out... Hopefully this will help some folks make their decisions as to what products to purchase.

10 answers to this question

Archived