Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to the board, GTO Owner from Iowa

Commissar

Just found the forum on here, glad I signed up, lot of good info and a nice coupon to go with signing up!

I have a 2006 Brazen Orange Metallic (BOM) 6spd GTO, has 22k on it. Currently in the process of switching cleaning supplies from Tropi-Care to Adams. Have been thouroghly impressed with all the products I have received so far. Only product not so impressive was the Super Machine Wax, it does repel water great, but didn't do anything for depth over the tropi-care polish. Still use it, car still looks great! Maybe my paint is just that great to begin with :rockon:

Leather conditioner, car shampoo, great white towel, microfiber towels, wash pad... all superb!

I watched the free DVD, learned a lot, learned I was doing a lot of things wrong! Unfortunately, it made me want to spend a lot more money at this place as well...

Picture taken, pre-adams products. Don't have a good enough camera to show anything as good as this picture!

Picture040.jpg

Hey! Welcome! I'm in the Quad Cities. Nice Goat.

MSW is a sealant so it won't be the best at adding depth to your paint. Americana would be my number one choice for that. MSW lasts forever though!

I currently have a coat of MSW and a coat of Americana over that on my corrected G8 and it looks great... Well right now it's dirty from the rain but I can't seem to dodge it this year.

Chris

Archived