Customer Service 866.965.0400

How much have you spent this summer?

Kingsford

This summer (since begging of May) I have spent $655.14 on Adam's products!

How much have you spent?

I think I have an addiction! :help: Does Adam offer AA?

PS.... I have only gotten to use it on my truck once! I've done like 15 other cars/trucks!

Oh ya and I have my son 46.6% of the time.

What I was actually told was that because my living condition is better than hers I need to pay to make hers better.

Well since your living condition is better he should have to stay with you.

well i just went thru my entire list of purchases since march of last year and if i add grabiak chevy i have spent near 2500 bucks on products holy crap i didnt know i spent that much in a year plus. but on a good note i did win a 180 dollar essentials kit at the show and i have earned a few dollars back in details not a lot a few hundred bucks but i have a feeling it will make up in the next few months.

My GF is next to me one the couch, and I didn't want her to see what I typed in this post! Upside is she has a cleaner car than before, and she knows my hobby isn't cheap! She doesn't know how expensive it is. My addictive personality gets the best of me sometimes!

Let me look over my shoulder 1st to make sure my wife isnt looking while I type this...

Well lets see..... My join date was in June... Here is my 2 orders that I placed on 6/4 and 7/1 LOL... Going to place a final "for now" order in 2 weeks. That one will probably be about 400/500. Need to stalk up on the MF's and some In'N'Out spray when its out.

Total 837.68

AdamsCraziness1.png

With what I purchased at Stillen this year I'm pretty well over $1400 for the year... Man we got it bad! I'm not showing my order history to my wife!! I may loose a appendage, or even worse a Camaro!

0$ and I doubt I'll be able to buy anything for a long time. What passes for fair and equal living for a child is BULL$&@! in Cali I have a nice new 326$ bill each month for child support now.

What the heck is mom supposed to be buying the kid? Gold bottles?

I could see like $150-200

Oh ya and I have my son 46.6% of the time.

What I was actually told was that because my living condition is better than hers I need to pay to make hers better.

I was almost in the same situation... im sure you saw my thread on that...

but yea the state messes u up bad with that stuff...

anywho I havent bought any adams products because when I goto Jeffs house I steal them from him !!! :lolsmack:

and I spent 200 on tints , 900 on c5Z wheels and DRs

and car payments, insurance payments (car and bike) and commuting to work ( 450 a month)

Archived