Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cliff Enclaven gets made up!

Chewy

OK so we named our Buick Enclave "Cliff" for obvious reasons. :jester:

So we got this vehicle around 3 weeks ago. It was our VP of sales and therefore has a TON of miles on it. 95,000 to be exact. I would guess 90% of them were highway miles. The front end is sand blasted which is to be expected, but not horrible. I've done all the 100,000 mile fluid changes and even replaced the spark plugs myself, but something was missing. This bad boy needed an exterior detail BADLY!!! Before I took delivery of it, the previous driver paid 185 bucks to have it detailed. I didn't see where any time was spent on it at all. I did the interior a couple of weeks ago and it looks GREAT.

So what I did...

All Adams products were used except where noted.

#1 Wash wheels

#2 Foam and wash vehicle

#3 spray with WW and dried

#4 Wipe down entire car with an MF applicator pad and 3M Auto Body Adhesive Remover to remover the TON of tar spots on it.

#5 Clay whole vehicle, using DS

#6 Remove deep scratches from doors and such using my 4" pads with a drill and then correcting with my PC and 7" pads. SHR/FMP

#8 WW whole car

#9 MSW whole car

#10 take pictures

#11 Clean up and go inside

So what you see is before and after pictures. The color is VERY hard to get good pictures of. The pictures look very pixelated but they're not. It's the metallic in the paint. Plus the sun was all but down when I finished.

post-30-136818027457_thumb.jpg

post-30-136818027464_thumb.jpg

post-30-136818027473_thumb.jpg

post-30-136818027478_thumb.jpg

post-30-136818027482_thumb.jpg

Done! Can't take pics of the scratches because they're gone, but the one with me in the photo is the door with all the scratches. There were no less than 4 door dings in that door as well. Those were removed a few weeks ago.

post-30-136818027486_thumb.jpg

post-30-136818027496_thumb.jpg

post-30-136818027506_thumb.jpg

post-30-136818027517_thumb.jpg

post-30-136818027527_thumb.jpg

Bettendorf, IA & Illinois tags?? HMMMMMMM?? :jester:

J/K, Cliff Enclaven looks great. :rockon:

Did I mention it's my families business the sales person works for?;) I was going to get it titled here but pops said, not to worry about it It's cheaper in IL. Works for us! We live right on the river so lots of IL plates here and IA plates there.

Did I mention it's my families business the sales person works for?;) I was going to get it titled here but pops said, not to worry about it It's cheaper in IL. Works for us! We live right on the river so lots of IL plates here and IA plates there.

That's what I'd figured. :D

Gov. Quinn says thank you for the license plates, plus very shortly former Gov. Blagojevich will probably be making them.:lolsmack::lol::banana:

I need some decaf.......

Archived