Customer Service 866.965.0400

J-rock's Camaro - 1st time Adam's Experience

XQIZT

I've been talking up these products to a friend of mine and offered to detail his car to show him what this stuff can do. Let's just say...he was impressed, and the car wasn't all that bad to begin with. Note the headlights...I polished those by hand since I don't have the spot pads. Quote of the day "I love my car all over again."

Before:

4806258270_ce3c19fe80_b.jpg

4806257848_bf1933e887_b.jpg

After:

4805636553_8c44ccd2e2_b.jpg

4805637515_2fd04bbaf6_b.jpg

4806260870_ba705db949_b.jpg

4805639845_ef363d0452_b.jpg

Full exterior detail...wash, clay, polish, wax. I was AMAZED at the depth that Americana gave it...compare the 2 full side shots. :2thumbs:

Was going to mention the depth in the after pics. Looks like different paint!

Thanks guys. Thats my Z. I was extremely impressed on the clarity and depth the products gave my car. I am completely sold on Adam's Polishes and I will be making my own purchase very soon!

I used to be an regular user of all Meguiars Products but now, I will never go back!

I was extremely happy about the headlights. I think we might try to do some hardcore pad clean up on them next time but for now its 200 times better than before.

Thanks Mike!

J-Rock

You're very welcome Jason...I think the car looks great...take some time and familiarize yourself with Junkman's video....then you'll see how a REAL pro does it.

Did your wife take over the garage again, or does the Z have a new permanent home? :lol:

Thanks guys. Thats my Z. I was extremely impressed on the clarity and depth the products gave my car. I am completely sold on Adam's Polishes and I will be making my own purchase very soon!

I used to be an regular user of all Meguiars Products but now, I will never go back!

I was extremely happy about the headlights. I think we might try to do some hardcore pad clean up on them next time but for now its 200 times better than before.

Thanks Mike!

J-Rock

Awesome :welcomebanner: J-Rock

Archived