Customer Service 866.965.0400

"Tapatalk" issues discussion thread.

Team Adam's

If I go to a thread with lots of pics in it and try to view them, my iPad will simply close the app. Happens on this forum and the Camaro5 forum. It happens on my iPhone too but just not as frequently. Irritates the crap out of me too!!!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

It works for posting new topics but I still can't reply from either device.

I get the following error:

'Topic Error'

The topic you are visiting is invalid.

I guess I'll post a main thread in the support section. Oh and I'm posting this from a regular desktop.

I was viewing my thread in the Vehicle Mod section and attempted to reply to it this weekend on my phone and received the following error:

'Topic Error'

The topic you are visiting is invalid.

I tried this both from my phone and iPad with the same results. I can post new topics okay but can't reply to anything. I'm posting this from a desktop. Any help on this one?

:help:

Ok folks, we had about 8 separate "Tapatalk" related threads so I've merged them all into one. I don't see a need for 8.

Try to keep all related topics in this thread.

There are changes in store for Adams Forums in the future so stay tuned... It should help out with any Tapatalk issues as well... :)

Chris

Ok folks, we had about 8 separate "Tapatalk" related threads so I've merged them all into one. I don't see a need for 8.

Try to keep all related topics in this thread.

There are changes in store for Adams Forums in the future so stay tuned... It should help out with any Tapatalk issues as well... :)

Chris

Thanks Chris. I just wanted to be a participant in stuff without having to be in front of a desktop. Hopefully everything goes well with the update! :banana:

Ok Tapatalk via droid works it does not work on iPad using regular Tapatalk or Tapatalk hd. I hope this update is soon. I used to be able.to use iPad but not anymore. Ugh this is getting old.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Thats weird b/c I've been using the heck out of it on my ipad without issue.... hmmmmmm.

• 2 weeks later...

Any update on this?? I dont have a computer anymore. Just my phone (which I'm.using) and my iPad (replaced computer).

I hate typing on a phone because I have long.finger nails. I miss being able.to type on my iPad.

Crossing fingers this is a work.in progress. Adams is the only forum I'm on I can't use on my iPad.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

• 1 month later...

ive noticed a slight problem on my HTC Rezound. whenever i get a notification saying i have subscribed topics in the Adam's forum, it wont bring me there if i click it from the drop down bar. it works fine if i use the forum widget, but for some reason when i try using the drop down notification as a quick link it never loads. not a bid deal..but figured might as well tell

• 2 weeks later...