Customer Service 866.965.0400

"Tapatalk" issues discussion thread.

Team Adam's

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its in the works... just waiting for the right time to do the swap. Given the BF sale might be coming soon we don't want to launch a new forum and have any unforeseen hiccups.

Look for the new forum updates to happen shortly after the first of the year when things slow down a little.

• 1 month later...
Its in the works... just waiting for the right time to do the swap. Given the BF sale might be coming soon we don't want to launch a new forum and have any unforeseen hiccups.

Look for the new forum updates to happen shortly after the first of the year when things slow down a little.

I'm guessing this has been pushed back some due to the change of forum software right?

I got a warning when setting tapatalk up on my new iPad last night, and only for this forum. Heck, one of my other forums that has the "like" feature actually works on tapatalk too. That forum is on 3.8.7 and works beautiful!:thumbsup:

Yes.

Its looking more likely we'll abandon tapatalk all together and just have a mobile skin of our site built. Eliminates the need for 3rd party apps for browsing.

That's unfortunate to hear as I'd hate to loose this site as a resource since i only browse using Tapatalk & TapatalkHD

I find it odd that this is the only site with issues out of the 15+ forums I frequent using Tapatalk (2 of which I admin)

That's unfortunate to hear as I'd hate to loose this site as a resource since i only browse using Tapatalk & TapatalkHD

I find it odd that this is the only site with issues out of the 15+ forums I frequent using Tapatalk (2 of which I admin)

That's horrible. I don't use web pages on any of my portable devices. I use tapatalk. I really hate turning on a computer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I point the blame on that iCrap stuff! :P

I'm kidding... HNY ;-)

I would hate to see Tapatalk get ditched by this forum. I use it with about 15 other forums too. Just my $0.02

DX on CM4DX-GB via Tapatalk 2 + SwiftKey Flow beta

I'm guessing you guys didn't read this correctly

a mobile skin of our site built. Eliminates the need for 3rd party apps for browsing.

In other words you'll be able to use a regular browser on your phone, but it will display a mobile version of the site. Capable of seeing images and all the other content without the hiccups of a tapatalk or other 3rd party app.

So it'll allow us to upload photo's as well? I think the complaint is that we're in tapatalk for our other forums and now we have to jump out and into Safari or Chrome and log into Adams... Yes... I'm lazy like that! lol

Oh I understood it. I developed my entire website from the food /ground up. I even made a few tweaks to my mobile theme as well. I have no intentions of supporting Tapatalk. It's always better direct without the middle man/3rd party connections. I've just gotten so used to accessing the Adams forums with Tapatalk & would miss it. Either way Adams is still tops in my book.

DX on CM4DX-GB via Tapatalk 2 + SwiftKey Flow beta

I never have issue with this site and tapatalk.

The biggest issue is the lack of control over features like being able to "like" a post. This is doable on other forums I frequent.

The biggest issue is the lack of control over features like being able to "like" a post. This is doable on other forums I frequent.

Gottcha.

I didn't take the time and read the last 20 pages.

I would be disappointed if we lost this.

I'm having issues with my blackberry, can someone help?

NOPE! I didn't know people still used BB :jester: Leave it to someone in my hometown... :lol: J/K... It's pretty well known that tapatalk and this site don't go well together. That being said, I can post and stuff with my iDevices, but I can't moderate any posts here with it.

Is your app the most up to date version?