Customer Service 866.965.0400

What do you carry your adams products in

kels06chevy

Question

I don't have a portable carrier yet (i'm holding out for the Adam's bag to become available again :) ) but this is where I store my Adam's Products in my garage.

Soon after the gf and I moved into our new house, my Mom and Dad came up for a visit. Dad brought me this rolling cart he didn't use. Since I've been cleaning out the garage, I got rid of a lot of things we didn't need/want any more. And I finally got my car care cart (or C3 as I call it) organized. :)

4951533627_64dcc6460d.jpg

Car Care Cleaning 01 by briandewitt, on Flickr

4951531311_cf3369a134_z.jpg

Car Care Cart 02 by briandewitt, on Flickr

4951528083_b2a8a1dc44_z.jpg

Car Care Cart 03 by briandewitt, on Flickr

Products list in that last picture.

top shelf, left to right:

• clay bar
  • SHR
  • Revive Polish
  • Buttery Wax
  • applicators
  • Glass Sealant
  • Leather Conditioner
  • Super VRT
  • Superplush MF towels

bottom shelf rear, left to right:

• Waterless Wash Gallon
  • space for another gallon (on its way!)
  • Leather and Interior Cleaner Gallon
  • Glass Cleaner gallon
  • APC gallon

and the bottom shelf, front row can be read so I won't bother repeating that. :D

The drawers are metal so I'm going to get some magnet material and make one of the Adam's stickers a magnet and slap it on the C3.

Edited by briand

I went to a demo that a member of another forum I frequent had. I noticed that he had an old bag like the ones pictured in this thread but it is black and yellow. He said he used it when he was doing mobile detailing and I could have it if I wanted. I'm like YES, I'll take it. Got home used some APC on it and it looks like new.

As you guys all know, we don't do chinese made goods... that would be where the AG bag is made. As much as we'd like to sell you a bag, its not easy finding high quality detailers bags made here in the US. We would much rather keep our ethical standards intact vs. turning a profit on a bag.

BUT - the upside is you know when we find one it will be good... just look at the foam gun. Well worth the wait.

Edited by Dylan@Adams

As you guys all know, we don't do chinese made goods... that would be where the AG bag is made. As much as we'd like to sell you a bag, its not easy finding high quality detailers bags made here in the US. We would much rather keep our ethical standards intact vs. turning a profit on a bag.

BUT - the upside is you know when we find one it will be good... just look at the foam gun. Well worth the wait.

not to bring up an older thread, but i cant wait for that foam gun! luckly we have the michigan winter here and I wouldn't be able to use it anytime soon anyways ;)

As Adam's North Carolina Distributor and East Coast Events Coordinator I conduct over a dozen car care clinics a year. I have two Adam's Detailing Bags, one stuffed full of product topped off with towels and applicators and the other bag holds my PC and Flex along with an extension cord and pads. The bags are really durable and when they get dirty I hit them with a little APC.

Richard

The foam gun has come and gone.

dylan just said its on the back burner for now, which is fine cause Ive spent way to much money anyways. I dont mind waiting a while for a premium adam foam gun eventually maybe. got a POS one for now till that time comes so its no big deal.

Also what i carry my stuff around in is this for my apartment: 11861720_is?wid=618&hei=618

Got a $1 piece of scrap hardboard over the top to keep all my bottles on top and works great!

when detailing cars at home I have a cheap metal mechanic cart my mom bought me from cost co.

Edited by MichiganSRT8

I have been updating the Online Shopping on our website and forgot to put the bag up! Because of this thread I noticed the bag is no longer on Adam's Site. I just threw it up on my site, I have about 6 left in stock! I expect them to sell at the detail clinic, so not sure how long I'll have them!

Adam's Detailer Bag

Oh, and still got Foam Guns (available in kits too)!

Adam's Foam Gun

The Adam's Bags are killer! I use one to carry product around at the shows and they are a top-notch bag. I know Adam has been having a hard time sourcing bags. I tried last year to have a bag made to fit the back of a Viper and hold the essential detail products. They are next to impossible to get in the USA.

How cool would it be to have a collector's edition hard box...picture like stainless steel...bit bigger than a lunch box, numbered x of 100, with Adam's Logo on it, and say....a Chevy Bowtie on it...that could fit say 6 bottles with a towel or two, that you could travel with?

Mook

How cool would it be to have a collector's edition hard box...picture like stainless steel...bit bigger than a lunch box, numbered x of 100, with Adam's Logo on it, and say....a Chevy Bowtie on it...that could fit say 6 bottles with a towel or two, that you could travel with?

Mook

Hmm sounds like something is brewing in Colorado....

Mook

Sounds cool....minus the bowtie ;)

I have been updating the Online Shopping on our website and forgot to put the bag up! Because of this thread I noticed the bag is no longer on Adam's Site. I just threw it up on my site, I have about 6 left in stock! I expect them to sell at the detail clinic, so not sure how long I'll have them!

Adam's Detailer Bag

Oh, and still got Foam Guns (available in kits too)!

Adam's Foam Gun

Let me get my end of the month finances in order and I may be buying 1 of each from you... I'll keep you informed - just gotta wait for a couple bills.