Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hatboro Car Show

I'm with the rest. Nice choice in rides and colour. Folks who know cars, know it takes a real belief in your product to display on two black vehicles.

Was at a car show a couple months ago and one of the Ms was there with an almost identical layout. Their car and truck? A matt black 69 Camaro and a vinyl covered pick up......:confused:

Love the truck, and the viper... you, my friend, have excellent taste in paint colors, though I might be a tad biased. :D

All our vehicles are black! 09 Ram on 40s, 08 Range Supercharged, 02 Supercharged Z06, ProMod Corvette, 65 Caddy Deville Vert, and an NRC Toter with a Gold Rush Stacker.

9 coats of paint, polished with Adam's:

_MG_68122.jpg

Dmax of course!

Do you ever go over to the bike show in Lansdale?

Haven't been to the show, but might stop by. My friend organizes the show at the Brickhouse. If you ever need product, shoot me an IM and I can meet up.

I am good friends with Mondello's Autobody. They do all the paint for Brian's HarleyDavidson, Lucky Charms Choppers, and a lot of others. I'm stopping by today to drop off some Adam's products. Look for it in their shop!

All our vehicles are black! 09 Ram on 40s, 08 Range Supercharged, 02 Supercharged Z06, ProMod Corvette, 65 Caddy Deville Vert, and an NRC Toter with a Gold Rush Stacker.

9 coats of paint, polished with Adam's:

_MG_68122.jpg

Dmax of course!

Gawd........Who drew the short straw to poish that? :help:

Archived