Customer Service 866.965.0400

2001 Porsche Boxter

Honestly I just haven't had many interesting jobs lately, the interesting jobs I have had have been for high end and collectors that would prefer not having their cars posted publicly. The reason I was able to do dad's car was that I have a collector that flies me back to Montana occasionally to work on some of his collection, but does not even allow me bring a camera into his shop.

I found it very easy too correct, I did have some trouble in the beginning getting used to how the Adams system works in 90* dry weather but once I found my groove it was easier than some other Porsche clear I have worked with.

Dad was a first timer with the Adam's line up and he did very well correcting some panels.

I found it very easy too correct, I did have some trouble in the beginning getting used to how the Adams system works in 90* dry weather but once I found my groove it was easier than some other Porsche clear I have worked with.

Dad was a first timer with the Adam's line up and he did very well correcting some panels.

Awesome, thanks for the insight. :cheers:

Archived