Customer Service 866.965.0400

Interior cleaner even works on vomit. lol

IMADreamer

Question

So my on again off again gf for the last 25 years and I had a pretty nice romantic weekend planned away from work and other stresses. All was going great, until we ate dinner, when she decided to try sea food, for the first time ever today and liked it until the ride back to our cozy little B n B. We were getting close cruising down the highway when she says "I don't feel so good...." I say "do I need to pull over?" which she says no, then 5 seconds later "YES" and I try to find a spot but before I could it was too late.

Anyway, we make it back to the place we were staying and decided it might be best to go home because she's feeling pretty bad at this point so we head home. I did a preliminary cleaning at the BnB obviously but it was dark and I only had paper towels and water.

Anyway, when we got home I'm busted out the Adam's and everything looks and more importantly smells good as new. lol I'm pretty sure I could have won the before and after interior contest someone is hosting here with the pics, but needless to say I wasn't thrilled with the whole thing and I certainly wasn't taken before pics. :lolsmack:

Maybe I'll post some afters tomorrow. :D

6 answers to this question

I feel for you....in had the experience with my 6 year old, on a full stomach and 2 hours from home. It took months for that smell to finally go away after trying every product under the sun.

Wish I had known about Adams products then.......sigh

Archived