Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams leather cleaner !

6spdg37s

Question

works great on sneakers, I got a pair of white nike Shox and I rarely wear sneakers anymore cause I am always at work so I dont stock up on them like I used too. Adams Leather interior cleaner worked excellent on them now they are nice and fresh clean white :D

9 answers to this question

works great on sneakers, I got a pair of white nike Shox and I rarely wear sneakers anymore cause I am always at work so I dont stock up on them like I used too. Adams Leather interior cleaner worked excellent on them now they are nice and fresh clean white :D

I also clean my shoes with Adams! Also if you have Nike running shoes, carpet and upholstery cleaner works great on the mesh part!

Just finished doing the coupe. The smell of the cleaner is what gets me. They smell is a strong bringer back of memories.

This stuff smells just like the car upholstery shop my dad used to use for his projects.

I use the APC with a finger nail brush to clean the lower rubber sole of my sneakers. I have been using Adams on my kicks for the past 2 months, now my GF has me cleaning her car and her sneakers for her!

Archived