Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Videos Outdated?

I got some new products I never used before so I decided to watch the videos about them. I noticed that they are outdated. A lot of products are no longer available plus there are some new products not featured....

For example.... I watched two videos and saw the Fire Nozzle and some blue foam applicator thing. I also saw the old yellow 3M backing plate.

Also for the trim and stuff there is nothing shown about I&O Spray. I know its really new.....

I was just curious if there were plans to do new videos?????

(I'll donate my truck):jester:

I got some new products I never used before so I decided to watch the videos about them. I noticed that they are outdated. A lot of products are no longer available plus there are some new products not featured....

For example.... I watched two videos and saw the Fire Nozzle and some blue foam applicator thing. I also saw the old yellow 3M backing plate.

Also for the trim and stuff there is nothing shown about I&O Spray. I know its really new.....

The volume 5 videos (even older ones) had in and out lol. I'm pretty sure the whole video filming thing is a full process for Adam, but I'd definitely be up for new ones :patriot:. Oh and good idea: If detailing a foreign German saloon is needed I'm here too :jester:

:iagree:

If we reshot the video every time we changed a product we'd be making a new one ever 3 months!! A new video is planned, probably later this year. Volume 6 isn't even a year old yet.

I can understand that. I'm just saying since they were made there have been many changes in products being made and discontinued.

The Adam's team have been some busy beavers this year. :)

Always love watching Adam in his videos. He is always so enthusiastic and when detailing you would think he had just met god after seeing the results.. It shouldn't be a shocker anymore as he knows all of his products are awesome :)

Maybe not on topic, but...

Why do you put a dvd in every order? Especially for those of us, like me that have made 7 or more orders since the beginning of the year. I've thrown at least 6 away.

Why don't you check and see if they've ordered before and not include it. Might save a little money on wasted dvd's.

Just a thought...

Why do you put a dvd in every order? Especially for those of us, like me that have made 7 or more orders since the beginning of the year. I've thrown at least 6 away.

Why don't you check and see if they've ordered before and not include it. Might save a little money on wasted dvd's.

Just a thought...

Don't throw them away...pass them on to other people. I give them to people at the office...people that I know like to take care of their cars. Then maybe they will go and buy Adams products too. Spread the love!

Great idea! :2thumbs:

I'll keep it in mind.

Don't throw them away...pass them on to other people. I give them to people at the office...people that I know like to take care of their cars. Then maybe they will go and buy Adams products too. Spread the love!

That is what I did. Guy at worked was asking about the products I use now and I handed him the cd and told him to check it out :thumbsup:

I started leaving "Please dont send me another DVD" in all of my order notes.

Just a thought...

Bingo.

I started leaving "Please dont send me another DVD" in all of my order notes.

or this.

That is the goal, exactly!:2thumbs:

That is the goal, exactly!:2thumbs:

And it works. I've passed out 2 which will hopefully pull 2 more people into the Adam's Addiction. They were both VERY impressed.

Only other way is to do a demo on someone's hood.

:iagree: 110% pass it on :2thumbs:

Like Dylan said earlier... They'd be shooting every three months and I think it's easy to see when you watch the videos, that Adam pays good money to get these professionally produced for him and he'd go broke shooting them every time a new or updated product came out.

I know a little about what he's got in the line-up of new products coming out and he'd have several new videos just this year alone! lol

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Archived