Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Carpet and upholstery cleaner...Magic in a bottle

cheesecake

Question

Is there some magical formula you use....ive been fighting with some stains in the seats of my girlfriends car. Its been her car since new i has about 80k on it and it goes to the barn 4-5 times a week. the big stain in the passenger seat was from me spilling a large cup of hot cocoa on the seat and not having anything to clean it up with other then a towel and some water. i shampood the seat and scrubbed it and it never looked good. well i go out there and lightly mist the adams carpet cleaner on it scrub with a brush for a bit and then i wait my 30 seconds as it says. Well i wipe it off and SHAZAM the stain is gone.....:rockon::rockon::rockon: its been there since i moved about a year ago.

Well i didnt get pics of that seat before or after i really wish i had. here are the pics of the drivers seat. not as bad but i can see the difference.

beforeseat2.jpg

beforeseat.jpg

afterseat2.jpg

afterseat1.jpg

Sorry not the best pictures

23 answers to this question

And the result for what AF give me as a gift I got this discount!

<table width="100%"><tbody><tr> <td style="width: 100%;" valign="middle" align="right"> Sub Total (Including Discounts): </td> <td align="right"> <nobr>$12.71</nobr> </td> </tr> <tr id="ShippingLine"> <td style="width: 100%;" valign="middle" align="right"> Shipping:</td> <td align="right"> <nobr>Calculated During Checkout</nobr> </td> </tr> <tr id="TaxLine"> <td style="width: 100%;" valign="middle" align="right"> Tax: </td> <td align="right"> <nobr>Calculated During Checkout</nobr> </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" align="right">

</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" align="right">

</td></tr></tbody></table>WOW, AWEsOME dude!:2thumbs:

Its my bday today and this message really help me, thanks AF.more power!

Hello vinnz21,

We at Adam's Polishes Forums would like to wish you a happy birthday today! As a special gift from Adam's, enter discount code BORNTODAY and we'll take 15% off* your order! Happy Birthday!

-Adam's Team

I think I'm going to have my fiancee get some of this stuff (unless I add it to one of my orders). Her 130k mile 2001 Accord runs fine, but it's old and we're going to have it a while so I think it would be nice to have the inside clean.

I'm happy to hear that bro, anyway did you know what is green carpet cleaning? If you want to know let me share you this:

Green St. Louis carpet cleaning refers to carpet cleaning techniques and carpet cleaning solutions which are environmentally friendly. Green carpet cleaning seeks accomplish the same tasks as typical carpet cleaning techniques but in a more sustainable way.

?? I'm confused. I thought we were complimenting Adam's Carpet and Upholstery cleaner.

I'm happy to hear that bro, anyway did you know what is green carpet cleaning? If you want to know let me share you this:

Green St. Louis carpet cleaning refers to carpet cleaning techniques and carpet cleaning solutions which are environmentally friendly. Green carpet cleaning seeks accomplish the same tasks as typical carpet cleaning techniques but in a more sustainable way.

Don't you hate dumb a$$ spammers :willy:

Mods can you show him the :banned: door please

???????

My wife uses up my Adam's carpet cleaner all the time on the couches, rugs, carpet.... I have to go looking for it when I need it for the cars!

A cleaner like that is awesome like chem dry saltlake upholtery cleaner, it differs only on there cleaning effectiveness. Although Adams carpet and upholstery cleaner is quite faster, chem dry is I'm sure healthier because its an eco-friendly solution.

I hope I can have that cleaners like you that quickly clean upholstery stain problems.

I don't know; it may be red marker. The former owner ( car abuser) had kids, and the p.o.s. came from NY, so I have no way to find out what it was they spilled on the carpet.:mad:

Is it dried and crusty or just a stain? It seems that you can't make it worse, so just blast a small area with it, let it sit for 30 seconds, aggitate it with a brush and blot it up.

How about red paint (?) that has been on the back floor since we got the Impala? Should I use a scrubber brush?

uh....red paint....like dried on house paint? The upholstery cleaner is good, but I don't thing it ACTUALLY works miracles.

According to Dylan, it contains unicorn tears...I think its Leprechaun sweat actually.

Its AWESOME either way. Don't forget to wipe with a damp cloth if you get some white residue after the product dries.

That had me lol'ing haha :lolsmack:

According to Dylan, it contains unicorn tears...I think its Leprechaun sweat actually.

Its AWESOME either way. Don't forget to wipe with a damp cloth if you get some white residue after the product dries.

I am shocked at what it did to the hot cocoa stain. it happened when we were moving so i didnt have anything but a towel to get it out with and some water it left a nasty stain well its gone now and im happy......now lets see if the girlfriend notices....Probably not but oh well

Archived