Customer Service 866.965.0400

Car Show, Adams Sighting!

JPEGXP

Sunday, my birthday there was a G8 Camaro show on Long Island. My G8 was pre registered, but unable to attend :( I had come home on Thursday to discover the town had ripped up my sidewalk and foot of my driveway. I was in the vette, and there was no way I was able to get the G8 out of my driveway. They finally finished up most of it today, and I can use my driveway again!

I went to the show, and of course ran into Kev-o and was glad to see him with the Adams display in front of his car. I took a few pics, but I know Kev wanted me to post him.

P1000508.jpg

P1000509.jpg

P1000510.jpg

P1000511.jpg

P1000512.jpg

P1000513.jpg

P1000514.jpg

P1000516.jpg

So the black G8 is Kev's car, and that is my GF and I standing in front of it. It was a good time, got some sun and saw a few friends. It completed my birthday weekend rather nicely..... not to mention the cage diving in the shark tank at the aquarium on Friday!

Happy belated birthday John!

And Kevin, you car looks great! The black grille trim looks much better than the chrome.

..... not to mention the cage diving in the shark tank at the aquarium on Friday!

Now these are some pictures we need to see!

Nice picts...I like the Adam's display...I think I'll steal that idea for a show I am attending in September. :2thumbs:

It didn't help me any

but i think it's a nice touch

one reason i did it was because my car club donated 2 adams polishes kits towards the show for raffles

so i wanted to show people what it was all about

Archived