Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana, still impressing weeks later

IMADreamer

I think the thing that impresses me most about Americana is how it has brought out hues in my paint I have never seen before. The Sunburst Orange Metallic has always had several colors in it from bright orange, to reds, to dark orange, and even blues at the right light but the richness was enhanced so much more by Americana that I find I routinely discover new tones in my paint. My car has never looked this good and I have a little proof.

Short story: There is this older guy in my town that I grew up admiring his hot rod. He would only bring it out maybe a dozen times a year and I loved seeing it, well two days ago at work I was on my lunch break and since my work is a few miles out side of town located on the city lake I always bring my lunch then just kind of hang out and enjoy the beauty of the lake. Well this particular day I was sitting outside enjoying a nice sunset and while I was this guy and his hotrod drove by while cruising. He didn't go far and turned around and came back. I was a little nervous and excited both because I'd admired his car since I was young and it looked like I was going to meet him.

Well he gets out and we start chatting and he said "well I saw you out here and I just had to get out and say hello because I always see your car around town and I admire how nice you keep it up." WOW was I getting complimented on my little old cobalt by a hot rodder? So we talked for a good 20 minutes about cars and we showed each other our cars and a new friendship was born. Largely I think because of Adam's products, which turned a pretty ordinary car into something of a real head turner.

So here is a pic I snapped last night, just to show off Americana one more time on my car, a few weeks after the initial application.

IMG_1067.jpg

Archived