Customer Service 866.965.0400

My Audi A5 after Hand Detail

TapouTx914

Just did a hand detail today using some Adam's products. Took me about 5 hours overall from wash to completion. Decided to snap a few photos before it went in the garage. Hoping to take it somewhere and take more shots. I really need some wheels and there are a bunch of more mods I am looking into but this will likely be very close to the look of the permanent winter setup.

Current Mod List:

Hardwired Valentine 1

Stasis Exhaust

20% Ceramic Tint

H&R OE Sport Springs

H&R DRA Spacers 20/25mm

JHM "Solid" Short Throw Shifter

Hoen H11 Xenon Match Fog Lights

AWE Pedals

IMG_0363-1.jpg

IMG_0357-1.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0360-1.jpg

IMG_0361-1.jpg

Just wanted to test out my iPhone 4 and recorded this:

[video=youtube;MsohHOXpzKY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsohHOXpzKY

Another note these photos were taken with a Canon SLR but I took some shots with the iPhone 4 and it actually takes very good photos. I am very impressed with how they compare to these shots.

Thankyou both :) sorry if the thread is so hardware specific it was cross posted from my thread on the Audi forums. This is my first time trying out Adams products and I really enjoy them so far. Spring detail will be done with a buffer and I will attempt a lot more paint correction. Unfortunately this is usually an outdoor car and a daily driver so it's a constant battle.

Nice work Daniel! I love the look of the A5.

Spring detail will be done with a buffer and I will attempt a lot more paint correction. Unfortunately this is usually an outdoor car and a daily driver so it's a constant battle.

Add some Machine SuperWax (actually a sealant) to your collection! MSW is has long lasting protection and great shine. Lots (most?) on here with dark cars top it with Americana for an extra 'pop'.

Archived