Customer Service 866.965.0400

Teaser Pics before full write-up

DanFish

Hey Guys, I started detailing a 2009 Rogue today and am getting amazing results thanks to Adams! I plan on finishing up late Tomorrow or Sunday but I have some great before and after pics I want to tease you all with! I plan on doing a complete write-up once I finish! :D:jester:

IMG_4093.jpg

IMG_4094.jpg

By far the worst car I have done so far (swirll wise)

IMG_4095.jpg

IMG_4098.jpg

AFTER:

IMG_4101.jpg

IMG_4102.jpg

:drool::drool:

IMG_4103.jpg

IMG_4104.jpg

:pc:

You little tease! :jester: Looking forward to the final pics. You've just reminded me that my date with a swirled black 2009 Highlander is rapidly approaching.

What does Homer Simpson do around food? Oh yeah :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

IMG_4101.jpg

OK, I GIVE UP! I've been trying to figure out what this picture is of???? I just can't make it out. To me, it looks like a a wiring harness of somekind. I just don't know:help:

OK, I GIVE UP! I've been trying to figure out what this picture is of???? I just can't make it out. To me, it looks like a a wiring harness of somekind. I just don't know:help:

:lolsmack: Really? Well its the rear panel on a 2009 Rogue, the reflection in the picture is the drivers side fender of a Trail Blazer... Farther to the right the red thing is the tail light lol:2thumbs:

:lolsmack: Really? Well its the rear panel on a 2009 Rogue, the reflection in the picture is the drivers side fender of a Trail Blazer... Farther to the right the red thing is the tail light lol:2thumbs:

There is also an arm holding a digital camera.....:jester:

Archived