Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick shot of the Avalanche.

Team Adam's

I got a nice surprise from my wife and in-laws on Friday - a NEW Nikon Camera body - D300s. Since I didn't get to play with it much with the party happening at the house Saturday we went to the Claremont Colleges late on Sunday afternoon and just walked around.

The Avy still lookin' super wet under Brilliant Glaze + Americana out in front of Bridges Auditorium. Straight out of the camera... no retouches here:

bd56aa85.jpg

adcb33fa.jpg

1a43a844.jpg

This is tucked up in the hills, Claremonts greek style outdoor theater:

8b6bbef1.jpg

Tanner just thought it was a good place to run, and listen to his voice echo :D

b8d02196.jpg

:banana:So how is the glaze under the wax holding up?

So far so good... application is 2 weeks old and it showing no sign of breaking down. Hit a puddle on the way home, water was beading and rolling away no problem.

Couple more shots:

f2187c76.jpg

feba7be8.jpg

Need to get myself a nice macro lens, but this came out pretty good using my 18-200mm

c102a017.jpg

I am still drooling over the first pick.:lol:

Dylan i go to the vette show and they have test drive there. So i go over and i see this be truck sitting there and it turns out to be the new 2011 duramax so i went all :willy: and could care less about a vette at that point and all the vette people are like what wrong with that kid because all i wanted to do was drive the truck which was nice i didnt need to wait in the 30 min line for the vette.

:jester: Oh by the way i was not looked good upon by the chevy people when trying to take it home doesnt look like i will be getting a discount soon. :lol:

Archived