Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cutco

grzfiend

They are great knives! My parents have had a set for probably 15 years or more. When they get dull you just mail them in, they sharpen (even the serrated) and mail back to you. I bought a set for my house a couple years ago and love em.

Friends of our used one knife so much and had it sharpened so much that the blade got a little narrow. When they sent it in the last time instead of sharpening it Cutco just sent them a brand new replacement.

Adam's type service for your kitchen utensils!

I'm a person with a huge passion for cooking, and well, if Adam's didn't keep bleeding my addiction, I would have a set by now!

Knives are to cooks/chefs what Adam's is to us, at least in my opinion. My grandfather was a butcher for sometime when I was a kid, maybe that's where my elitist kniving attitude comes in!

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Cutco makes a good knife. Bit pricey though, but atleast they are made in the US. The biggest mistake most ppl make with knifes at home is using store baught sharpener, or the one on the side of a electric can opener and washing them in the dish washer. This will completely destroy the edge on any knife in short order. I have braught back many a knife set from the grave with just a little tlc. Ofcourse, whoever I did this for got to by me lunch in return haha. usually In n Out. Good knives deserve good care and a set of meduim and fine grit stones is a step in the right direction.

Sold these my first summer home from college, it was hard to convince people to buy those expensive knives but I got sales. Definitely showed me early that sales wasn't my thing though lol. im surprised to see a cutco thread and so many people on one site owning and/or familiar with the product.

Archived