Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Guy from Toronto Canada EH!!

BlueGenCoupe

Hey guys, just wanted to stop by and say hi!

I just puchased my Adams products online the other day and with the SUPERFAST shipping, I got my kit today! I can't wait to claybar my car after 5 years of disasterous winters, heavy rain falls and scortching hot weather.

I can use some suggestions...my car is a 2006 mazda 3 charcol grey.

Which steps should i take now...

1)clay bar

2)SHR

3)?

4)?

I got the buttery wax,FMP,and MSW. What should I use for step 3 and 4

Welcome Anthony! :welcome:

1)clay bar

2)SHR

3)?

4)?

3) Follow up SHR with FMP. SHR will clean up the scratches and swirls you have on the paint, but will leave marring. The FMP on the white pad cleans up that marring, leaving a gleaming finish

4) Your choice. MSW is a sealant with long lasting protection. Buttery is a wax that provides protection and shine, but doesn't last as long as MSW. Lots of folks on here use both. Put MSW on, wipe off when it drys, let it sit for 12 hours, and wipe again. After a few days put the Buttery on top.

Some advice if this is your first time with a PC. :pc: They work great, are fairly easy to use, and won't trash your paint, but they make you do some work too. If you paint is in rough shape, try working on one panel with the SHR until it is as free from defects as you like, then use the FMP. Now your're ready for the whole car.

Check out Junkman and Adam's videos too!

Hey guys, just wanted to stop by and say hi!

I just puchased my Adams products online the other day and with the SUPERFAST shipping, I got my kit today! I can't wait to claybar my car after 5 years of disasterous winters, heavy rain falls and scortching hot weather.

I can use some suggestions...my car is a 2006 mazda 3 charcol grey.

1)clay bar

2)SHR

3)?

4)?

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

3.FMP

4.MSW

After the 12hr. wait,do another wipe down to remove all MSW residue.

As far as the Buttery you can try a panel, I don't think that you will notice any more shine (on Grey) than you already have with the MSW! Enjoy your products!!:2thumbs:

Welcome Anthony! :welcome:

3) Follow up SHR with FMP. SHR will clean up the scratches and swirls you have on the paint, but will leave marring. The FMP on the white pad cleans up that marring, leaving a gleaming finish

4) Your choice. MSW is a sealant with long lasting protection. Buttery is a wax that provides protection and shine, but doesn't last as long as MSW. Lots of folks on here use both. Put MSW on, wipe off when it drys, let it sit for 12 hours, and wipe again. After a few days put the Buttery on top.

Some advice if this is your first time with a PC. :pc: They work great, are fairly easy to use, and won't trash your paint, but they make you do some work too. If you paint is in rough shape, try working on one panel with the SHR until it is as free from defects as you like, then use the FMP. Now your're ready for the whole car.

Check out Junkman and Adam's videos too!

And don't use too much product on the pad. If the little grooves in the pad start to disappear, you used too much :) (ask me how I know). And take a break about every hour, relax and drink some water, then have at it. It isn't fast but the results ARE worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived