Customer Service 866.965.0400

07 Mustang & S2K Photoshoot

VistaStang

Finally got around to editing these photos from my friend. We did a photoshoot down at Harbor Park in Norfolk so I thought I would share a couple. He kept complaining because of how shiny and reflective my car was LOL, thanks Adam!!

The last one is his car with a pretty cool backdrop.

The second picture is just another reason to keep your ride shiny!:D

Like the red shoes.

I wasn't going to say anything, to see if anyone noticed that pic LOL!

that looks tooo shiney to be VRT under the hood. and tell ehr to smile!

Yeah I have to admit I had to use some of that Fade to Black stuff because I haven't gotten any of the new In & Out spray yet. The wife doesn't understand why I want to buy new stuff when I still have a whole can of this other stuff.........so I've been spraying everything I can with it.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and yeah, I was all about telling the other people around to not touch too much. The worst part was some guy in a Saturn wouldn't leave us alone, just kept getting into the pics and driving circles around us stirring up a lot of dirt. I said something to him and he just ignored me, then he peeled out after the girl posing said something to him.

I just got another hit on the pics today saying how clean my car is and they want to get with me about detailing their truck, so hopefully I can convert another soul to Adam's.

Archived