Customer Service 866.965.0400

Empty bottles -

mikeg6045

Hello Adams Polish's ,

I was wondering if you guys could offer empty clear bottles along with the squeeze top lids on the site for sale.

You already offer spray top nozzles, and since you sell gallons on the site, I think offering us bottles to buy would make life a lot easier.

what do you think ?

I know I would buy a 12 pack.

let me know.

thx for listening.

I was making an order over the weekend and wanted to pick up some clear bottles as well but didn't see them for sale.

Use the "special instructions / notes" section. They do actually read them!

Ashley is awesome I did the live chat with her this morning and requested an empty gwc bottle to go along with my gallon of it I ordered on Saturday she didn't even hesitate to slap one into my package before delivery. Thats why they have the best customer service I have ever dealt with.

I keep my empty bottles and gallon jugs.

I'm not sure why, but I have quite a collection on a shelf in my garage of everything I have gone through the past 2 years.

Wife thinks I'm crazy.:willy:

I keep my empty bottles. I kept a empty gallon for awhile and thought to myself... What am I ever going to use it for, 2 minutes later it was in the garbage.

I made a measuring cup out of one of my bottles... FOR MY ADAMS FOAM GUN! :drool:

I keep the small bottles but not the gallons. I have a bunch of extra sprayers but I like the old ones better and am only using 1 of the new ones. the rest are in the drawer of my detail cart. The old style were so much more adjustable I will reuse them until they break.

Archived