Customer Service 866.965.0400

Help plz!!

Guest Jay.

Ok, so i've checked over and over and over, and i can't seem to find the pads that junkman told me are on adam's website. The 5.5" pads and the focal pads 4"................can someone be a great help and post up the link.

Thanks Jay!

Ok, so i've checked over and over and over, and i can't seem to find the pads that junkman told me are on adam's website. The 5.5" pads and the focal pads 4"................can someone be a great help and post up the link.

Thanks Jay!

There's the D/A 7.5" pads and the 4" Focus pads, both under the "Machine Polishing" tab.

Page: http://www.adamspolishes.com/c-14-machine-polishing.aspx

hey thanks alot for the quick response man, dont know how i missed that, i dont know if you watch the junkman video's but he keeps mentioning the adam's 5.5 inch, but in hes video's they look exactly like the 7.5 inch d/a on the website, i would assume there not actually the same?

hey thanks alot for the quick response man, dont know how i missed that, i dont know if you watch the junkman video's but he keeps mentioning the adam's 5.5 inch, but in hes video's they look exactly like the 7.5 inch d/a on the website, i would assume there not actually the same?

I've seen several of his videos, but I'm not sure there's a 5.5" pad being used anywhere (possibly a reference to older 2-sided pads??)... I'm not 100Z sure though.

Regardless, I'm pretty certain these days the 7.5" covers broad areas where as the smaller Focus pads help remove isolated issues, deeper scratches. I wouldn't worry about it too much, just use the pads out now (7.5"/4") and focus on your technique. Technique seems to be very crucial!

Jonathan, I never say anything in my videos about a 5.5" pad. That's what you posted in my video comments on You Tube that came with the kit you bought. Adam's doesn't sell a 5.5" pad but they are available through other vendors. What I told you is that the 5.5" pads that came with your kit will work better on the PC than those giant pads that your dealership gave you.

The best thing for you to do is use EXACTLY what you see me use in my videos so that you don't continue to confuse yourself. That will be much cheaper and yield you better results than going out and buying a bunch of different pads from multiple places. I keep it simple in my videos. You should do the same.

Watch this video series. It will do you a lot of good.

Jonathan, I never say anything in my videos about a 5.5" pad. That's what you posted in my video comments on You Tube that came with the kit you bought. Adam's doesn't sell a 5.5" pad but they are available through other vendors. What I told you is that the 5.5" pads that came with your kit will work better on the PC than those giant pads that your dealership gave you.

The best thing for you to do is use EXACTLY what you see me use in my videos so that you don't continue to confuse yourself. That will be much cheaper and yield you better results than going out and buying a bunch of different pads from multiple places. I keep it simple in my videos. You should do the same.

Watch this video series. It will do you a lot of good.

Thanks, AJ, i got it all down now. I'm on the forms now ;) i'll leave you alone on youtube lol now.

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

Thanks chris!

Archived