Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterless wash

Oh baby excited today my WW will delivered by the fed ex fairies. Now i washed the other day and have cali dusted and used DS to keep it up. Wanna use the WW and see how it works compared to DS. I feel the DS needs more buffing than I would like. Hoping the WW is easier. don't get me wrong I love the DS just not for dust maint. Thanks Adams.:jester:

I was using the WW the other day and the wife walked into the garage. She's going "what's that smell? It smells so good!" She loves it when the cars smell as good as they look. The smell is coconut by the way. :2thumbs:

Ok got it yesterday. I must say as always i'm impressed. note to self get gallon by the time spring hits. much easier than using my DS. Love the DS gives more of a sheen to it but is more work. WW for easy daily maint. Great for me since i work on a major 4 lane with tons of road dust. I can wash 1 day come to work and it's dusty, which fries me. So head home smell the sweetness of WW and clean it off. Great stuff very glad i picked some up.:jester::2thumbs:

I was using the WW the other day and the wife walked into the garage. She's going "what's that smell? It smells so good!" She loves it when the cars smell as good as they look. The smell is coconut by the way. :2thumbs:

Smell WAS Coconut... It's apple now.

Just to clear it up for those with the newer scented WCW.

Chris

I'm so happy mine still smells like pina colada. Why the apple guys? Anyway, WW is one of my favorite products. I really like using it on my bike too. My only complaint is that since my car only gets truly dirty after rain in the summer, I can't use it as often as I would like! My car is either looking good or looking bad, no in between where I could use the WW most of the time.

Archived