Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams's Clay FTW

SteveB

Question

I made a thread a while back about clay bar fail after trying another brand of clay and getting poor results. Today I used my Adam's clay for the first time and boy what a difference. The clay with DS spray slid across the surface so much better while at the same time removed more gunk from the surface of the paint. :banana:

FTW= For The Win if that's new to you.

17 answers to this question

I used the M brand clay bar on my car this weekend and it definately needs some more work. The car is 10 years old and I had picked it up a month ago and I'm pretty sure it had never been clayed its entire life. Sounds like the Adam's bar is the ticket for cars whose paint has a bit more character :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure the clay comes in three grades. Fine, medium, and Body Shop. From what I can tell the M brand is the fine grade. I know from talking to Dylan that Adam's is medium. Dylan also told me the body shop grade would scratch your paint. I'm assuming that would be used for knocking down orange peel.

Yeah... I meant quality grades...;)

I'm pretty sure the clay comes in three grades. Fine, medium, and Body Shop. From what I can tell the M brand is the fine grade. I know from talking to Dylan that Adam's is medium. Dylan also told me the body shop grade would scratch your paint. I'm assuming that would be used for knocking down orange peel.

Before I switched to the Adam's clay and DS I used the yellow M brand. Those yellow bars are crap. All they do is crumble apart. The Adam's bar is 200 grams of non-crumbling goodness. And then there is the smell of the DS, so good. When I clay now, it doesn't seem like work because of the fruity DS scent.

Archived