Customer Service 866.965.0400

Check-In from Holland!

tommiee92

Dankje colodude18!

Nice to see that i'm not the only Dutchie around here. I like the 'little bombs on wheels' for the surprising effect on the big guys. Had a Audi S8 last time, he was pretty impressed from the acceleration of my little GTI! He had to stay behind me untill 80 kilometres an hour, stopped the next stoplight next to me and gave his respect and asked what kind of engine i've put in this little one..

Besides manifold tune-up it's bone stock! The short ratio gearbox ( 3500 rpm's @ 120 km/h ) helps a lot with accelerating. When i'm back i will make a video of the acceleration and post it here

Have fun in Holland with your family

Groetjes

• 2 months later...

2 weeks ago i gave my hood a layer of Carpro Cquartz. Amazing stuff, nice sheeting and good scratch ressistance. The looks were good but after a week ( when i was allowed to wash the hood again, the most painfull week in my life ) i putted a coat of Americana over the hood and: BANGGG there was the real blingadabling again!

Adam's, thanks for giving my car the best stuff only. I love you.

• 2 months later...

Haven't been here for a while, but i'm back now and maybe i can give you guys a bit of a cold, dutch feeling with a few pics of my Lupo in the current weather!

It's about 22F here during the day and 15/16F during the night..

20130121_141220.jpg

20130121_141557.jpg

20130121_141045.jpg

Also got myself a new set of wheels for the summer tyre's.

17'' BBS from a Mini cooper S ( did let them get customized, hub hole was a little too small so got it professionally resized. )

20130109_153318.jpg

Yeah heard from the fam that it's cold in the home country... well cold for Dutch standards at least lol and lots of snow! I do believe Holland has had more snowfall so far than we have here in Denver in 2013!! Crazy....

Nice pics in the snow! Great wheels, although I like the stock ones a lot too. What kinda power is that thing putting out? I know it's probably lightweight as hell... ;-)

I think we do have nice women, but the beer, nahh i'm not a beer guy so can't help you out with that..

This little car weights 910 kilograms and puts out 162 hp right now. It's a 1.6 16v twincam engine without turbo. 6 speed transmission, Xenon with high pressure washers, limited slip diff. ESP, aircon, 6 airbags, alarm system and heated seats..

Runs about 235 km/h and 0-100 ( 0-62 in mph ) in under 7 sec..

Pretty happy with the car i must say! And Adams makes me soo much more happy to see the car shining in my eyes!

This little car weights 910 kilograms and puts out 162 hp right now. It's a 1.6 16v twincam engine without turbo. 6 speed transmission, Xenon with high pressure washers, limited slip diff. ESP, aircon, 6 airbags, alarm system and heated seats..

Runs about 235 km/h and 0-100 ( 0-62 in mph ) in under 7 sec..

Sounds like a nice package! 910kg is only about 2,000lbs, no wonder!

Have you ever driven it at a track? I bet it would be tons of fun. I used to race at Zandvoort in my younger years. It's a blast! :)

Yes i have driven it at the track once.. but it was only after a month since i got the car. Bet it would be much more fun now, better tyres, better suspention, better brakes. And ofcourse the most important, i know much better what the exact drivability is of the car after 3 years.. I guess that now i can push it more to the limit in comparison with the beginning..

I will upload an acceleration sound movie within a short time!

• 1 month later...

Here some more photo's of the car.

Last week sunday there was a big VAG midwinter meeting organised by Team VW-Speed, so spend the whole evening before the meeting to 'adamize' the car.

Rolling shot, driving in the snow

P2242891_zpseb569f47.jpg

I know it needs a little bit extra lowering..

P2242881_zps79266ca8.jpg

P2242882_zps5dcdb9ae-2.jpg

During the dB test of my Gladen SQX 12 sub in ported enclosure, driven by a Orion 8002

P2242887_zps1e922935.jpg

Result

IMG-20130224-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20130228-WA0004.jpg

Great meeting, with a LOT of diehards there. Like 500 cars have shown up, during the cold weather and snow.

• 1 year later...

So it's like 1,5 year later and i still love using the Adams products.

They're not so popular around here. not so many people know about it ( i would like to keep it that way, my car always shines the best haha! ) and it's difficult to get them, except @ only 1 webshop or so.

I have some pics that I like to share with you guys. Tell me what you think!

IMG_58158329233132.jpeg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

and also my ex-california 450SL '74

IMG_10364789835689.jpeg