Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Afternoon!

Here I present a Blue with Silver Vinyl Volkswagen R32.  The client contacted me in preparation for a large VW show in Vegas, and I was more than happy to get this thing ready for him!

Here it is upon Arrival:

IMG_5388_zps55d6dfb1.jpg

Wasn't in bad shape...

DSC_0053_zpsebd52119.jpg

I was tight on time, so I was hoping to try and get these out too...

DSC_0054_zps9b25450a.jpg

Start of lots of Sun and Heat in Colorado means the bug armies are out to get us all.

DSC_0055_zps406459b7.jpg

The Parts I could correct would all look something to the effect of this:

DSC_0056_zpsf8e8dccd.jpg

DSC_0057_zps7da03d75.jpg

Wiper Cowl area could use some attention.

DSC_0058_zpsf86e49cc.jpg

This was not quite a full detail, but I would hit the Interior just a little bit.

DSC_0060_zps3a76c794.jpg

DSC_0065_zpsbcfcbceb.jpg

DSC_0061_zps2c49b19a.jpg

Yeah so I hope the ones on the bottom aren't used on his paint anymore, and the ones on the top will be...

DSC_0062_zps03917e94.jpg

Exhaust Tips needed some care.

DSC_0063_zpsc130bf8a.jpg

DSC_0064_zps3ad36190.jpg

I was excited to have another European Car in the Studio so I could use the New Juice...

DSC_0066_zps385e1d0f.jpg

DSC_0067_zps883b7e27.jpg

The Products and Process:

·         Front Clip and Side Mirrors were pre-treated for bug carcass soaking with Adam's Waterless Wash.

·         Wheel Wells and Tires cleaned with Adam's All Purpose Cleaner and the Adam's 20" Fender Brush.

·         Wheels cleaned with Adam's Deep Wheel Cleaner, Adam's Boulder Blonde Boar's Hair Wheel Brush, and Adam's Turbostick.

·         Engine Bay cleaned with Adam's All Purpose Cleaner, Adam's Wheel Woolies, and Adam's Boulder Blonde Boar's Hair Wheel Brush.

·         Exhaust Tip cleaned with Adam's All Purpose Cleaner, .0000 Steel Wool (inside tip), Adam's Metal Polish Combo, Adam's Blue Hex Grip Applicator, and an old Adam's Single Soft Towel

·         Two Bucket Wash with Grit Guards and Two Wash Pads from the Adam's Complete Two Bucket Wash Kit.

·         Vehicle was dried using Adam's Air Force Master Blaster and Adam's Great White Drying Towel.

·         Engine Bay, Tires and Trim were dressed with either Adam's SVRT or Adam's In and Out Spray.

·         Wheel Wells were dressed with Adam's Invisible Undercarriage Spray.

·         Vehicle was masked with Adam's Professional Detailer's Masking Tape.

·         Door Jambs were cleaned with Adam's Waterless Wash and Adam's Waterless Wash Towels.

·         Interior was vacuumed with the Adam's Vac'N'Blo Compact Wall Mount.

·         Interior was cleaned with Adam's Total Interior Detailer, Adam's Interior Detailing Swabsand Adam's Edgeless Microfiber Utility Towels.

·         Interior Glass cleaned with Adam's Glass Cleaner and Adam's Glass Cleaning Microfiber Towels.

·         Decontamination of paint was done using Adam's Detailing Claybar and Adam's Detail Spray as a lubricant.

·         Spots of paint were corrected (swirl marks and water spotting) with the Cylco Polisher, Adam's 4" Orange Paint Correcting Pads, and Adam's Paint Correcting Polish.

·         The entirety of the paint was polished with the same polisher, Adam's 4" White Polishing Pads, and Adam's Paint Finishing Polish.

·         Glass was treated to Adam's Brilliant Glaze via the Adam's Americana Premium Wax and Glaze Applicator.

·         Paint was treated to Adam's Quick Sealant via Adam's Americana Premium Wax and Glaze Applicator.  Two coats applied to leading edges.

·         All Polish, Glaze, and Sealant residue removed with Adam's DoubleSoft Towels.

Here are a couple of action shots.  Again, I had to be as efficient as possible in the time frame given...I am a glutton for that lately.

I absolutely love Adam's Deep Wheel Cleaner.  Here, Foot in Mook's Mouth for NorCal Dave.  I'm only human after all.  I love the bleed out color change even if I still think it's a bit strange. I understand why it does it, but still.

DSC_0069_zps6297bf64.jpg

I saw the open Air Filter and chose to cover it with a plastic bag.

DSC_0070_zps8f3dda1f.jpg

Here are some afters.

I apologize for not getting better engine shots.  I am still learning this new camera.  The curve is steep with me for some reason.

DSC_0072_zpse97a6eb4.jpg

DSC_0073_zpsb180b0a2.jpg

I don't know if I got a close up 'before' of the B pillars.  Swirled to heck.  One Pass of the Cyclo had me a bit surprised.

IMG_5390_zpsabb38621.jpg

IMG_5392_zps57d85a95.jpg

IMG_5393_zpsaab1d9c6.jpg

Outside this Blue was Popping!

DSC_0074_zpsb6c44a2a.jpg

DSC_0075_zps3ac32cb3.jpg

DSC_0076_zpsd43b22b0.jpg

Clean Tips as they should be.

DSC_0077_zps0ed2da06.jpg

I didn't polish the wheels with Revive or anything, but the DWC/QS combo really brightened them up.  Notice the SVRT on the rear valance.

DSC_0078_zps831d1f39.jpg

DSC_0079_zps432efe12.jpg

DSC_0080_zps6d9f71ac.jpg

DSC_0081_zps9dbcb7a4.jpg

ONE PASS of the Cyclo with each polish took all those swirls out.  I am impressed still.

DSC_0082_zpsa86ebf49.jpg

Adam's TID was perfect for this job.

DSC_0084_zps79b2b366.jpg

DSC_0085_zps43a774e8.jpg

DSC_0086_zpsaa2c7a6e.jpg

DSC_0087_zpsa1645fb7.jpg

DSC_0088_zpsc4d7f377.jpg

IMG_5397_zps997268bc.jpg

That's all I have for this one...MORE, plenty MORE coming!

Thanks!

Mook

• 1 month later...

I remember a met a guy, in my job, about 8 years ago. He just bought a Corvette. He said that he has been using Windex on everything, and it works great.

I told him, "maybe on windows"

I feel bad for that Corvette.