Customer Service 866.965.0400

New From San Francisco Trying to Figure it all out

rcibotti5986

So I finally decided that turtle wax and other over the counters were not doin my black 2013 Dodge Charger R/T any favors.  Started upgrading my game and buying some better products.  Heard of Adams through a friend and it was really hard not to instantly spend abou $1000. 

Started to slowly order things to avoid questions and nagging from the wife.  But dont know how im gonna sneak in, or explain, a Cyclo that I see in my future. 

Charger has some swirls that are driving me nuts.  Gonna start with a hand revive and then probably have to up to the machine...well see.  Anyone trying to give away and or sell a Cyclo for a good price...message me.

Rich

Welcome. I started with just revive and buttery wax on my wife's CR-V when I started with Adam's a few months ago, but it isn't black. Regardless, I have still been very pleased with the beading action and how well it has held up for like 3 months. It's worth a try, even on black.

Welcome!

The secret with the wife is to detail her car. Then, when she sees how good it looks, she won't nag when you buy more stuff. It really works on the interior because it will smell so good.

"Another Adam's box is coming tomorrow, but I will try the new products out on your car this weekend."

Haha yeah believe me she knows I'll clean the cars...I can't stand the mess or the dirty paint. We ended up with two black cars for some reason and with the nightly SF fog they feel like they get spotted eveynight even after washing. I think the waterless or rinse less wash will be in my future too as a between full washes solution.

Can't wait till my box comes so I can get started.

Started to slowly order things to avoid questions and nagging from the wife.  But dont know how im gonna sneak in, or explain, a Cyclo that I see in my future. 

A wise woman once said "It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission."

Sounds to me like you have that figured out already!

Welcome Rich!

Yeah I've definitely used the ask for forgiveness many times before. She pretty much knows that once I get on something or mention more than 2-3 times in a week, it will end up being a new toy very soon.

And Rich thanks for the warm welcome haha...can't go wrong it's a good name.