Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thoughts for a new ITEM

dskinsler83

Question

Ok so I am putting this out here in the hopes that the Adam's crew will see it and make them a reality. 

The two brushes offered for the wheels and the tires are "ok" but I think there is a LOT of room for improvement for both of these items. 

The tire brush could stand to be slightly stiffer, slightly curved inward in the center, rectangle in shape and have an oval shaped or bent J style handle to allow for a better scrubbing with more control of the bristle path to keep off of the wheel itself. 

The wheel brush should either be offered double ended or more of a rounded end with cleaning bristles slightly shorter while being soft and non scratching.  The exposed solid edges of the brush should have a non marring rubber type edge covering to aid in preventing dinging of the wheel or finish when cleaning.  Also, too often when using the wheel brush with the wheel cleaner I have to use my finger tips to agitate the cleaner to loosen the dirt and grime from my wheels or will be faced with many areas that will have to be re cleaned as the car is being dried.  Even after using G&G on the wheels etc this still is an issue. 

Cleaning brushes are a pivotal part of any cleaning arsenal, the wheel woolie and the fast stick are awesome products....how about refining the brushes some and don't let the local auto parts box store and Walmart brushes out do ya.

I say all this with love though!  :->

Edited by dskinsler83

19 answers to this question

I agree with the need for a better tire brush. I get better results from a stiffer and shorter bristled brush also.

Shorter sounds good. The current brush tends to catapult dirty residue making for a bit of a mess. 

Edited by LT1xL82

Hi Daniel, sorry it's been a month since you originally posted this thread, but as Wolf alluded to, we've been incredibly busy around the office and I missed this thread!

We're always willing to listen and look at ways to improve things. I do like the ideas you have here and I've passed them onto Adam for consideration, to see if our brush manufacturer could incorporate any of these improvements.

Thanks again!

Hi Daniel, sorry it's been a month since you originally posted this thread, but as Wolf alluded to, we've been incredibly busy around the office and I missed this thread!

We're always willing to listen and look at ways to improve things. I do like the ideas you have here and I've passed them onto Adam for consideration, to see if our brush manufacturer could incorporate any of these improvements.

Thanks again!

Wow seriously?!? That is pretty cool to read!!! Oh are there going to be anymore of the 21" signs back in stock????? I went to order one today and OOS ????

So what did they decide on the brushes?!?  I have seen some say they are now selling a short bristled brush but I have yet to see it on the site.  Just read where some have gotten it in there orders?