Customer Service 866.965.0400

More Adam's goodness

quebert

Picked up 4 new Adam's products this week.

Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner - Friends car has light seats with some stains on them. Was too lazy to dig around to find the gallon jug of what I normally use (yeap that's lazy lol) and didn't want to break out my cheapy Bissel Spotclean Auto. So naturally I decided why not order a new Adam's product to try? Hey, it made sense to me anywho.  I think when I find some interior with really really bad stains I'll try mixing it with hot water in my Bissel to see how it performs.

I couldn't find my Adam's interior brush, so I used a different one. Was very impressed at how well it worked and how easily the stains came out. I'll probably buy a gallon (or 5) once the bottle runs out and I've used up the gallon of other stuff. I like how it didn't soap up. And it seemed to wipe off easy.

Leather & Interior Cleaner - Her dash wasn't dirty, maybe a few light spots here and there, was mostly just dusty. Can't comment on how well it works on dirty interior, but it got the spots I saw right out.  And a few white scuffs just vanished. After ordering I read that this is basically a stronger alternative to Adam's TID. Which I also use and like. I didn't test in an inconspicuous area, but I don't *think* this is something that'll be too strong and possibly reek havoc on some plastics and leather.  Although I have assumed this in the past with another brand (high end one) and ended up causing some un-fixable-ness to a friends BMW interior. The product ended up being too strong. So maybe it's best to always test first lol. I did follow the directions as far as wiping it down with a slightly damp MF afterwards. The adam's not the stuff that messed up my friends car.

Leather Conditioner - Her car has no leather, but the bottle says you can use it on plastic and vinyl.  It smells just like leather, and it left just the slightest bit of something on top of the matte finish. So it looked nice, it was weird how the next morning her leather-less car still smelled like new leather.  I applied it with a MF sponge.

I did not use the APC so I cannot comment on it. 

PROS:

They all worked

Didn't cost too much

a little goes a long way

CONS: 

Didn't order direct from Adams, so I got the old sprayers (boo!) and no mints (double BOO!)

Edited by quebert

Carpet and Upholstery works great not just in cars, but if you have carpets in your house and a carpet scrubber.........it works great on the carpets, and on those little rugs that our wives like so much, but can't go in the washing machine.  Mine happens to like those things.  I happened to find that it works pretty well on our fabric recliner when the grandkids spill stuff too.  The Leather Conditioner is and always has been one of my favorite products.  For future reference, it does have some cleaning properties in it so you don't have to use the cleaner every time unless it's real dirty. I use that stuff everywhere in my car.  Dash, console, seats, doors, shift boot, everywhere.  And it works great on the leather recliner too.  

You're going to love the APC for all the tough cleaning jobs, and to clean your pads, etc.  

You made some good purchases.   :2thumbs: