Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ceramic Coating, Can't Stop Staring!

BRZN

Question

Just finished my third car using Adam's Ceramic Coatings. The prep takes the most time, but once the job's complete OMG!

I started two weeks ago, July 7th, with a thorough strip wash using Adam's Strip Wash and his Foam Cannon. I followed the wash with the new Clay Mitt, washed it again and dried with my Master Blaster.

RHRg0GN.jpg

The following day I touched up some chips in the paint, one deep scratch and polished out all the deeper scratches and scuffs using the Swirl Killer Mini, Heavy Correcting Compound, and Adam's Blue Microfiber Pad.

The following Friday, July 14th the car received a Waterless Wash wipe down and a full polish with the Swirl Killer 15mm LT, Paint Correcting Compound and an Orange Foam Pad. I put no protection on the car at all, but checked her twice per day.

Found this one afternoon:

k732tbe.jpg

I liberally sprayed the area down with Waterless Wash, and let it soak in before I wiped it away with a Waterless Wash Microfiber Towel dampened with Waterless Wash. No scratching, no marring, no etching; caught it in time.

This past Friday I pulled her into the garage and gave her a good Rinseless Wash.

SvsYSfk.jpg

First thing Saturday morning I began the coating process. The car was completely wiped down with Coating Prep; paint, all trim, lights, and hubcaps. The humidity was up pretty high, as was the dew point. It took three hours to coat just the paint. The most time consuming part was wiping the coating off. I noticed it really had quite a bit of drag on the Single Soft Microfiber towels I used to remove it. I went through three towels. The coating was also very hard to see on this Chrysler Silver Steel Metallic colored paint. I applied the coating to very small sections at a time and overlapped quite a bit so as not to miss anywhere.

Sunday morning, after sitting in the garage for 20 hours, I performed a wipe down with the Ceramic Boost and pulled the car out onto the driveway.

xPF4L3k.jpg

Former company car, 10 years old, with 114,500 miles on the clock, she sits outside 24/7/365. Not too bad looking if I do say so myself!

1 answer to this question

:2thumbs:  Looks great Dave!

That and the fact that it will keep looking that good while living it's life outdoors and cleaning up with minimal effort makes the Adams' Ceramic Coatings a must have option to offer any person who wants or need their vehicle detailed.