Customer Service 866.965.0400
dodgegirl05

womans attire!

Question

Does anyone know if they are gonna come out with Woman attire? it would be nice for us girls instead of wearing a mans sweatshirt! :D

8 answers to this question

Hi Kelly, that's a great question and suggestion! I will be sure to pass this along to Kourtney and Matt in the Marketing Department no problem!

Good call. Every time I order t-shirts I always have to get one for me and one for my wife. It would be nice if she had her own so she would stop stealing mine!

Hi Kelly, that's a great question and suggestion! I will be sure to pass this along to Kourtney and Matt in the Marketing Department no problem!

Thank you. would be nice to get some tank tops for the summer time! :)

It's October and you're already planning summer attire?! I don't even know what I'm wearing tomorrow. :willy:

Dustin, I know you have at least two similar style shirts, one hers and one his...or they may have both ended up hers... ;)

I have you beat, I know I will be wearing jeans tomorrow...probably the same pair I wore today.

I didn’t know they made women’s sweatshirts; my wife never buys herself sweatshirts, she always steals mine. I figured it was all the same

Edited by TexWalker