Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rinseless Wash!

chops1sc

So I did a Rinseless Wash on my wife's minivan the other day because I only had about an hour or so before I had to leave. It sure makes quick work of cleaning the miles of paint on the Odyssey, LOL! I still need to work on the rinseless method for wheels and tires, though. Luckily they weren't that dirty so I just left them alone this time. Anyone have any pointers here?

Anyways, I will definitely be getting more RW when my gallon is up! Thanks Adam's Polishes!

P.S. I'll go ahead and post this before anyone else can....

:worthless:

I love the RW. I can wash all 4 cars in the driveway in less than 45 minutes (suburban, crew cab pickup, 5-series bmw and my beater neon). Im sure I could bang them all out in 30 if they were smaller. 

I haven't found a good solution to wheels and tires yet, but I give the cars an actual wash every 4-6 weeks and with GnG on the wheels and TireShine on the tires, they look good for those weeks. 

8 hours ago, chops1sc said:

I still need to work on the rinseless method for wheels and tires, though. Luckily they weren't that dirty so I just left them alone this time. Anyone have any pointers here?

I have a non-Adam's wheel brush with flocked bristles that I use with the Rinseless Wash.  After I finish with the body, I place my Grit Guard Washboard in the wash bucket (without a Grit Guard) and use the wheel brush on each wheel.  I start with the back wheels, and put a good amount solution on the wheel, dunk the brush, clean about 1/2 wheel, dunk again and do the other 1/2, then dunk again to 'rinse' the wheel.  You may choose to wipe them dry after to avoid spotting (not water spots, just where the solution dried).

You could also pre-treat the wheel with some Rinseless in pressurized sprayer.

On 01/11/2017 at 10:36 PM, chops1sc said:

So I did a Rinseless Wash on my wife's minivan the other day because I only had about an hour or so before I had to leave. It sure makes quick work of cleaning the miles of paint on the Odyssey, LOL! I still need to work on the rinseless method for wheels and tires, though. Luckily they weren't that dirty so I just left them alone this time. Anyone have any pointers here?

Anyways, I will definitely be getting more RW when my gallon is up! Thanks Adam's Polishes!

I've started doing RW more often over a 2 bucket wash as I love how convenient it is.  For the wheels I simply spray them with diluted RW and clean them with a MF towel (big box store), then hit them with some DS and they turn out great.  My brakes produce a ton of dust so I need do this regularly to keep on top of it.

23 hours ago, TexWalker said:

I love the RW. I can wash all 4 cars in the driveway in less than 45 minutes (suburban, crew cab pickup, 5-series bmw and my beater neon). Im sure I could bang them all out in 30 if they were smaller. 

I haven't found a good solution to wheels and tires yet, but I give the cars an actual wash every 4-6 weeks and with GnG on the wheels and TireShine on the tires, they look good for those weeks. 

Less than 45 minutes for 4 cars, that's impressive!  I need to work on my game.

4 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Yep, you do. Here's a great kit, currently discounted, and if you add the 15% off code, it's a steal! http://adamspolishes.com/shop/exterior/carwashing/adam-s-rinseless-wash-starter-kit.html

Chris, you know I picked it up. Along with 1/4 of the website........

DAMN, I may have a problem -_-

1 hour ago, ragin_cajuns said:

I have 2 unused bottles of RW if anyone in DFW wants them.  Don't want to ship them so hopefully someone locally wants them.  If you have something to trade, great, if not you can still have them.  I'm in far North DFW area.

Have you tried the Garage Sale section of the forum?

For tires and wheels I use apc/tire rubber cleaner depending on soil level to clean them, I then wipe them down with a cheap mf towel that's soaked in rw. I do the wheels like I do the paint pre soak and wipe with a dedicated wheel mf. I then dry the tires and wheels and finish with dressing. I do the wheels and tires last as scratching isn't as much of a concern for my particular wheels. I haven't used soap in over 9 months and I am loving it

Edited by Dwhite0960

Got my first Rinseless in a MB, now im hooked! I use it for almost everything from Clay lube, to quick wash, to waterless. 

That kit is a GREAT deal too. Thou you only get the one 16oz bottle but you are all set to handle your ride a few times over, add a gallon and some waterless wash cloths and you are set. 

I recently tried RW and I was a little skeptical it would really CLEAN and not just hide and shine like most products.  I did take it to the quarter car wash before hand which is less than 3 minutes from my house and power wash all of the excess grit off but there was still a fair amount of dirty water spots and stuff from the rain.  I used 6 double softs, 4 for washing 2 for drying/buffing.  Worked like a charm! Did the straight strokes, flipping the towel consistently, blown away.  The truck was sparkly and shiny clean with very little effort.  I also attribute this to the repelling nature of the Paint Sealant and H2O that's layered on the truck.  Not much sticks and when it does, RW takes it off easily.  I can see myself doing this for most of the winter (Power wash off the heavy, park it in the garage for a RW).  

A+