Customer Service 866.965.0400

12 hours ago, RayS said:

Once you get your cart, let us know how it works.  I've been looking for something to use when I travel, especially to Florida.   I'm currently taking a 8 bottle bag, soft side bag and two Adam's crates and it would be nice to have a cart to put the stuff on when when I get there.

You got it!

On 11/23/2019 at 5:32 AM, RayS said:

Once you get your cart, let us know how it works.  I've been looking for something to use when I travel, especially to Florida.   I'm currently taking a 8 bottle bag, soft side bag and two Adam's crates and it would be nice to have a cart to put the stuff on when when I get there.

It looks just like the Olympia cart I have (see post #7 above).  That cart is fantastic for travel/mobile detailing - it is about 6" wide folded.   It is not tall enough to put a milk crate on the lower shelves though, and the top is not really big enough for 2 buckets - the bucket tops are not far enough apart.  I use mine every time I detail, even for just a rinseless wash - I hang my pump bottles and spray bottles from the sides + handles, and put MF on the shelves.  I may play around with making up a wooden piece to secure the buckets, and to elevate one bucket to make them less 'tippy'.

I zip tied a power strip on one end to allow for several polishers to be plugged in.