Customer Service 866.965.0400

Any "Professional" Detailers in the Front Range using Your Products?

Been thinking about having the Charger Ceramic Coated and I'm not in the position to be able to do it right and was wondering if you had a list or could recommend some detailers from Cheyenne to Denver that used your products.

I've talked to 2 detailers here in town and they won't say what they use, just that they use the best and what "we" found works the best.....yet tires come out brown after a detail....so looking for somebody who actually knows what they are doing.......

Now it would be kick *** if you would do them at the shop, scheduled a few a month and even make videos when your working on em......

o8K8rAU.jpg

Ok, so I'm a flipping idiot......I've been in that bay 6 May for the Horsepower Detail Clinic  & took home a couple buckets full of product......I asked if ya were going to detail cars and never really got a good answer....

However, looking at the pictures, I can see a sign above the car as Adam washes it, heck you guys should have a lot of pictures as one of your guys got a camera and took tons of pictues & made it should like some video even... ?     ?

32080908_1004443819680704_42930897166868