Customer Service 866.965.0400

Other uses for ceramic boost

Bluesplayer

Question

6 answers to this question

I recently used it on my Hellcat wheels and it seemed to hold up fairly well with the added heat produced by the brakes. The brake dust form the Brembos was easier to remove as opposed to using DS, and the gloss and slickness was excellent.

9 minutes ago, ZMAN024 said:

I recently used it on my Hellcat wheels and it seemed to hold up fairly well with the added heat produced by the brakes. The brake dust form the Brembos was easier to remove as opposed to using DS, and the gloss and slickness was excellent.

Gotta get them bad boys ceramic coated! Stuff washes right off, what little sticks there in the first place. Oh and swapping to ceramic pads is a big improvement in brake dust volumes. 

42 minutes ago, ZMAN024 said:

I polished my zx6r wheels then applied CB. Brake dust or any dust at all rinses easier. I like it.