Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Polishes makes me hungry!

Marcus

Question

I just used Adam's Polishes to clean up and revive our Suburban, but by the end of the day all the smells left me hungry! Especially the Banana Laffy Taffy Tire Shine! Holy Moly it all smelled good.

Oh a serious note I found it difficult to remove the years old water stains from all the side glass. What product is very effective for this? I clayed the glass them used the Glass Cleaner.

5 answers to this question

14 hours ago, RayS said:

Hi Marcus,

I've found for very tough water spots on windows, All Purpose Cleaner will usually take it off and then follow that up with regular Glass Cleaner.

RayS, Thanks for the advice. Looks like I'll be placing an order for it. By the way is the ECO APC better than the original APC?

9 hours ago, Marcus said:

RayS, Thanks for the advice. Looks like I'll be placing an order for it. By the way is the ECO APC better than the original APC?

I have only ever used the Eco and am more than satisfied with how it works.  Maybe someone else will chime in that have used both and give their opinion.

On 6/8/2019 at 5:06 PM, Marcus said:

Oh a serious note I found it difficult to remove the years old water stains from all the side glass. What product is very effective for this? I clayed the glass them used the Glass Cleaner.

Not sure what you tried, but a few more aggressive suggestions:

• Razor blade with lubrication (DS, GC, Waterless Wash, or even Rinseless wash at wash strength in a spray bottle)
  • Steel wool with lubrication
  • Polishing like paint