Customer Service 866.965.0400

Exceptional Customer Service

The Adam's Customer Service team has again proven what the word "Exceptional" means.   How many companies can you send a email to with a picture and your order number, get a quick response and then have a replacement show up a few days later - not many, but Adam's is one of them.  Regardless of the reason that I've contacted anyone at Adam's, I've received Exceptional Customer Service and it is one of the reasons why I have such high regards for the entire team.

While most companies try to blame someone else or do the minimum required, the Adam's teams continually proves through their actions that their Customer Service is Superior to all others.  

Thank you to all the Adam's team members from Support, bottling, packaging and shipping - it really does take a team to make this truly exceptional customer service experience happen and it is appreciated.

A couple weeks ago, I ordered a blue foam pad. When I received my order, I found a microfiber pad instead. I sent them an email with a picture and after a little discussion, I had a replacement on the way. When I received my replacement, it was a microfiber pad again 🙄. I reached out again and Colton said he would personally pack and ship the correct one. It took a couple weeks but they made sure I got what I ordered. I've never had them make it up plus some but they always correct their mistakes.