Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello!

Black Rogue

Hello guys! Thought I would sign up here to mingle with like-minded detailing obsessed folks like myself. 

I'm from Tennessee, and recently purchased a brand new Nissan Rogue that is Magnetic pearl black. I chose black because I love the way it looks, completely understanding the upkeep it requires to keep it looking amazing. I've always liked keeping a clean car, and have just recently been turned on to Adam's Polishes products. 

I started with tire shine and mega foam, and since have amassed quite a collection in just a brief period of time. The last sale I received a mystery box, a mystery detail cart, and a mystery trunk organizer. 

I look forward to chatting with folks and learning as much as I can about Adam's products. 

BR

7 minutes ago, Yo-Yo Ma's Cousin said:

Hey there! Welcome to the forums and congrats on the new vehicle! You got any pictures?

Sure if i can figure out how to post on here. 

This was the first week i got the car, and it was waxed with Meguiars Ultimate Paste wax. I hadn't discovered Adam's yet or i would certainly have used something from their product line. 

The car needs wheels. I'm not a fan of stock. Since purchase I've installed factory fog lights, weathertech window visors, and hardwired my mirror mounted radar detector. I cant leave anything alone lol. 

I traded my heavily modded 2007 Mustang GT for the rogue. With two teenagers and a baby on the way at the time, I just couldnt keep the mustang. It was also kept very clean and waxed. 

BR

20190803_145501.jpg

20190825_232734.jpg

20190817_101428.jpg

20190804_171322.jpg

20181202_181113.jpg

Welcome Sean.   I see that you believe in self-punishment with getting Black vehicle, which looks great.  Then I noticed that you used to have a real car with that fine looking Mustang.  I'm not sure how my '98 Red Ragtop made all it these years, but I can tell you that someone my, at the time, 17 year old daughter ended up with it and still drives it more than 10 years later.   Maybe you figured out something that I missed...

11 minutes ago, RayS said:

Welcome Sean.   I see that you believe in self-punishment with getting Black vehicle, which looks great.  Then I noticed that you used to have a real car with that fine looking Mustang.  I'm not sure how my '98 Red Ragtop made all it these years, but I can tell you that someone my, at the time, 17 year old daughter ended up with it and still drives it more than 10 years later.   Maybe you figured out something that I missed...

Haha dont think I figured much out. I ended up having to part ways with the mustang in trade for the rogue since I needed a more family friendly ride. I do miss the mustang dearly, but after seeing my newborn son smile at me it kind of made it all worth it. I will have another mustang one day, perhaps one that him and I can work on and build together. 

BR