Customer Service 866.965.0400

Another new girl....

InfernoGirl

Junkman? Who's he??? Oh yeah.... I think he posts here from time to time...

lol

Welcome Linda! We were all NooBs at one time.

Chris

Learning something new everyday...

Well, I have to see if I can figure this out, hubby usually does all the techie stuff for me.... cause I'm a dumb blonde you know! :lol: Let's see if I can....

Well, pooh, he has all the new pics on his 'puter, and he isn't here.... I'll get some up soon! I promise.... but she hasn't been detailed yet, I just got her back from the body shop 3 weeks ago, and she is awaiting her final buff/wax from them before I touch her with anything other than a wash.... Next week she gets finished.

When I finally get my PC and all my Adam's goodies, I have 3 other cars to practice on... '87 XR7, '96 Z28, and '04 Mazda3.... So I have a few challenges before me... The Camaro suffered a fair amount of damage in an ice storm we had in Jan... so she will be the ultimate object of my attention for a while. Considering the Charger got all new paint, from the same storm.

Sorry about the novel,

I did manage to figure out how to copy my sig pic from chargerforums, so here she is all fixed up..

P1070212-2.gif

Edited by InfernoGirl

Haha, Teresa! I've been shining cars for 10 years or so... I usually wait till I need a manicure to do the really nasty stuff! Gloves work too tho! I've just been too chicken to try a PC till now. Junkman has encouraged me enough that I am about to take the plunge! :D

Thanks! Black is the best color, but Inferno was the best color available at the time! It's a cop magnet tho! :lol:

Gotta love Inferno! Our Pacifica is that color. I wish GM had offered their version of that color on the G8, then I would have three cars in that color. LOL!

:hi: Hi, I'm Linda from southern Indiana! I know Junkman from the Chargerforum, and he recommended this forum, and of course all Adams products! Nice meeting you all, I'll try not to be too big a pain, I plan on learning alot :D

WOOOOHOOOO!

Another Female!

Thank you for joining us Linda.