Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from NJ

Fierce5

Hi all,

Im new to the website but not new to Adams polishes. I bought my 2011 Camaro in July and since then I only use Adams products to clean, wash and shine. I love the website its a great way to share pictures, stories and ideas with other detailing and car enthusiasts. Looking forward to benefit from the website (So far i used the $10 off coupon provided for new members and placed an order yesterday :D) and contribute to it.

Thank you

Welcome Gabriel! :welcomebanner:

Nice Car! Lots of new Camaro's on here. But a warning to you - don't read any posts by Darth Emma! (they will make you want to spend lots of money).:D

Thank you...lol i didnt ger a chance to read any of her so far but I know her from Camaro5.com and she has a one sick CGM Camaro! :burnout:

Welcome!

:welcome: Gabriel :welcomebanner:

Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

cool another nj person im in somerset nj near rutgers university in new brunswick

I know where that is, my best friend graduated from there

Oakland, just off 287 or 208 if you have been around awhile!:2thumbs:

I also know where that is, hopefully one day Adams can visit the East coast so we can all meet there.

• 1 month later...
welcome.. .sorry im a little late.. im like ur neighbor bro ... 1 town over.. .you probably see me around black c6 z06 with black tints had racing numbers on it for a while

Hey, nice to know that i have a neighbor with a Z06 :D

Hopefully ill c u around man, ive never seen your car around my area, but it will be awesome to see it. thank you for the welcome.

Some of us camaro owners in the area meet up on thursday in the Best Buy plaza in Manalapan, it will be awesome if you join us next week with the Z06 :rockon:

Archived